PPC advertising is a super-useful tool for digital marketing, but it can be tricky to perceive at first. If your company lacks a dedicated in-house team for PPC advertising and management, doing PPC on your own can cost you a lot of money and time.
To save yourself from the trouble, it’s best to hire a PPC expert. PPC management services like Smegoweb are experts in this field. Our team of PPC professionals has years of experience and the right knowledge to significantly boost and optimize your company’s PPC campaigns and their progress.
For a better understanding of PPC management services, here are some useful details about what these services include:
- Preparing paid ad strategies for your business’ Facebook, Google Adwords, LinkedIn and other Ad accounts
- Creating ad copies and looking after the ad content
- Optimizing landing pages
- Launching ad campaigns
- Optimizing ad campaigns based on A/B tests
- Achieving conversion goals with PPC ads
Depending on the ads platform that we are using, we get a number of PPC ad types to choose from. In this answer, you will find out about different types of PPC ads.
- Paid Search Marketing: Ever saw ads on a Google search results page? Those ads are a result of the paid search marketing type of PPC ads. The primary goal is to get people to visit your website or landing page straight after a search that they made.
- Display Advertising: Banner ads, image ads, textual ads that the users may see on a website come under this category. These ads are displayed to people based on their interests, previous searches and browsing behaviour.
- Social Media Advertising: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram etc. are a few of the most popular social media platforms of present times. These websites have hundreds and millions of active users, and they serve a platform for advertisers to promote their products to their target audience based on their interests and several other demographics. That’s how the core of social media advertising moves and works.
- Retargeting Advertising: Every time we show our ads to our audience, some of the viewers may convert, while others may not. The people who didn’t convert in the first go can later be targeted again specifically through retargeting techniques. Most PPC advertising platforms allow advertisers to retarget their prospects.
These are the most common types of PPC ads explained. Let’s move forward to other questions.
The most important question you may have on your minds before hiring a PPC management agency – what are the benefits? Why should I hire such services? Well, here are a few major benefits to list.
- Cost effective method of reaching an audience: When launched, managed and optimized efficiently, PPC can create high returns for a lower cost. In fact, Facebook PPC is among the most effective and cost-effective modes of brand awareness.
- Quick Results: The best thing about PPC advertising is that it creates quick results. In fact, this is the primary reason why most people use PPC advertising services. So, if you want leads at a good pace, PPC is the way to go.
- Qualified Warm Leads: PPC advertising is a cool way to reach and be visible to prospects who are at the end of the conversion funnel. This makes the further lead conversion process easier.
- Data From PPC Campaigns Help SEO Objectives: Paid search engine ads and results against these campaigns can provide you with enough data to improve your SEO strategy.
- PPC Ads Results Aren’t Subject to Algorithm Updates: A large number of SEO campaigns suffer due to sudden algorithm changes. That’s an area where PPC ads hold better than SEO campaigns.
These were some of the common benefits of investing in PPC ads.
As mentioned in the last answer, PPC advertising has several benefits. Regardless of the industry that your business functions in, if you want to generate business opportunities on the web, PPC advertising can surely help you.
For a clearer answer to the question, here’s what PPC can do for your business:
- Boost brand awareness: Starting off a new business or just planning to go online with your business? PPC can help you showcase your business, its products and services and top USPs to boost awareness and lure prospects and customers.
- Generate more and more qualified leads: Lead generation is among the top priorities for a large number of businesses. If you too wish to acquire more and more qualified leads for your business, PPC advertising can help you.As mentioned earlier, PPC helps you generate warm leads that are almost ready to convert.
- Boost website traffic: Getting qualified visitors to a website can often be a massive challenge. Especially, for the new websites. PPC ads make the path easier for you by placing your website and its important links higher in the search engines and several other places as chosen by you.
Let’s move on to the next question.
PPC advertising platforms like Facebook Ads and Google Adwords have a huge audience base with millions of active web users across the globe. Advertisers can cash this as a great business opportunity by investing some amount of money.
If we launch a PPC campaign on any of these platforms, we’ll be paying the platform a certain amount of money for every single click that it gives towards our website’s link. Yes, that’s where the name, Pay Per Click comes from.
And as more people click through the link, traffic on your website increases, you get more chances of acquiring qualified leads, and marketing goals are achieved.